Cyles, RVs, Jet Ski Insurance

Insurance for all your vehicles!

Christopher Williams Agency can insure your Classic Car, Motorcycle, Motor Home & RV, and Personal Watercraft. We can review your current coverage and offer recommendations.

There are many types of bikes on the road today, so even if you’re looking for specific coverage—like scooter insurance, moped insurance, classic motorcycle insurance, or trike insurance- a motorcycle insurance policy is what you need.

RV insurance:
RV insurance covers several kinds of vehicles, such as motor homes—including Classes A, B, and C; motor coaches; and camper vans—such as travel trailers, including campers, pop-ups, and fifth wheels. So if you are searching for motor home insurance, travel trailers, camper insurance or camper van insurance, The Christopher Williams Agency has the knowledge to customize an insurance policy for you.

Personal Watercraft:
Check your existing coverages now and see if you are covered for all of the following circumstances. Physical damage due to comprehensive, collision, fire, or theft losses

  • Injury to passengers and others
  • Damage to other people’s property
  • Physical damage coverage for your trailer and accessories
  • Water-ski/towing sports liability coverage
  • Multi-unit discounts

Most likely you will need additional coverage to make sure you're completely protected-no matter who uses your personal watercraft and no matter where you use it. The team of experts at The Christopher Williams Agency can review your current coverage and make recommendations that ensure you are covered.

For more information about all our services call 585-586-3060 or contact us
through email. We will gladly give you a free quote on any our your insurance needs.